a subdivision of PURE POP FOR NOW PEOPLE
SURFIN´FÜHRERS - Pewaukee Surf 10"
Bands origin: Milwaukee, WI, USA
Record title: Peewaukee Surf
Format: 10" metal acetate
Release date: March 2013
Edition: 20 copies, handmade covers
Artwork: Kuehn, Ecker, and Zimmerman
- Trauma On The Beach
- Closing Wave
- Living In Paraguay
- Nerve Endings
- Echo River
Musicians on this record:
- Greg Kurczewski (strings)
- Rick Franecki (noise)
- Brian Wensing (patterns)
- recorded at Studio F, New Berlin, WI, Jan-Feb 1983
- remastered by Joachim Gaertner
- cut by Daniel Krieger at SST-Schneidetechnik Brüggemann, Frankfurt
- originally released in 1983 as private tape, by those guys later performed as F/i and/or Vocokesh.
This is a 30th anniversary re-release in an amount not much bigger than the original.